Wednesday 19 February 2014

Number 10

This week we are learning about the number 10.

"I have got 10 children." said Mrs Nathan.

"I have got 10 crayons." said Tevita.


"I have got 10 pencils." said Caress.


"I have got 10 sticks." said Armani.


"I have got 10 blocks." said Jamie.


"I have got 10 teddy bears." said Tauroa.


"I have got 10 lego blocks." said Memory.


"I have got 10 counters." said Marley.


"I have got 10 oranges." said Tausiva.


"I have got 10 little blocks." said Mary.


"I have got 10 dice." said Daniel.




6 comments:

  1. Wow Room 11! Thank you for sharing your learning about the number 10! I think the number 10 is a very special number! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work guys:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome work even i can not even count in 10s to 40 keep it up from guage hislop room 17 mr L

    ReplyDelete
  4. go room11 i think your the best junior class
    from meliana rm17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work room11


    isabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done rm11 great job counting

    ReplyDelete